A ceremonial opening of the Programme Culture was held in the undergrounds of the former House of Art Industry – DUP39), currently the premises of the Theatre X10 in Prague on 28 May 2019. The conference introduced opportunities in financing cultural projects to more than 170 cultural operators from the Czech Republic, Iceland, Lichtenstein and Norway. The programme will support the revitalization of the cultural heritage, its innovative use and various cultural and creative activities in cooperation with Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway.
In the morning session, the Ministry of Finance introduced the programme´s focus and its strategy including the closest timeline. Ministry of Culture and the Arts and Theatre Institute presented information about supported areas (revitalization of cultural heritage, contemporary art, professional cultural and art criticism, capacity building of umbrella associations, platforms and networks and planned open calls. The participants heard recommendation for partner search and establishing partnership with cultural organizations from Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway in the second part of the conference.
Agenda and presentations from the conference are available here.
- Agenda - Launch Conference - Programme CulturePDF (389kB)
- Presentation - Program Kultura - Suzana JovaševićováPDF (2675kB)
- Presentation - Kulturní dědictví - Jan HrdličkaPDF (1907kB)
- Presentation - Současné umění - Jan HrdličkaPDF (3160kB)
- Presentation - Umělecká kritika - Eva ŽákováPDF (817kB)
- Presentation - Posilování kapacit - Eva ŽákováPDF (1089kB)
- Presentation - Bilaterální spolupráce - Jan Hrdlička a Suzana JovaševićováPDF (2373kB)
- Presentation - Liechtenstein - Arno OehriPDF (7984kB)
- Presentation - Norway_Contemporary Art - Anna Benedicte StigenPDF (1704kB)
- Presentation - Norway - Cultural Heritage - Vegard BerggardPDF (4659kB)
- Presentation - Iceland - Ragnhildur ZoegaPDF (1017kB)
Answers to all questions from the conference will be published in the following days.
See our video