The closing conference of the Programme CZ06 “Cultural Heritage and Contemporary Arts“ was held on Wednesday 21 June 2017 in Prague. The Programme supported restoration of Czech cultural heritage and diverse projects in the area of contemporary art in the last three years in the Czech Republic.
The closing conference crowned the implementation of the entire Programme, which supported 58 projects in amount exceeding EUR 21 million. On this occasion there were brought together representatives of the Ministry of Finance, Ministry of the Culture, Arts Council Norway and the Royal Norwegian Embassy in Prague, together with the project promoters and project partners to summarize the results of the Programme reached so far and to discuss the progress in the Programme´s objectives achieved. At the same time the conference also became a place for sharing experience, which will be used within the new period of EEA and Norway Grants in the Czech Republic.
Bellow you can find the presentations from the conference together with the agenda and programme brochures:
- Brochure - Cultural HeritagePDF (8182kB)
- Brochure - Contemporary ArtsPDF (2273kB)
- Closing conference CZ06 - AgendaPDF (187kB)
- Jan Hrdlička, Lenka Šlitrová and Eva TomšejováPDF (1615kB)
- Karen VardenPDF (1385kB)
- Lenka ŠlitrováPDF (1085kB)
- Rhys EvansPDF (999kB)
- Morten Walderhaug and Ivar Johan GubberudPDF (7346kB)
- Tomáš FoltýnPDF (6055kB)
- Petr Prokeš and Kateřina PreusslerováPDF (5906kB)
- Simona Vičarová and Jan ŽůrekPDF (2296kB)
- Miroslava DrahotováPDF (662kB)