Due to high interest, all funds available in this open call have been allocated. Overview of supported applications is available for download below.
The Ministry of Culture as the Programme Partner in cooperation with the Ministry of Finance - Programme Operator announced on 28.6.2019 1st Open Call for bilateral meetings to be funded from the EEA Grants 2014-2021 under the Programme CZ - Culture focused on revitalization of movable and immovable cultural heritage.
The open call was intended for future applicants for grants under the main open call focused on revitalization of movable and immovable cultural heritage, who were interested in a project implemented in cooperation with a partner/ partners from donor states (Iceland, Liechtenstein or Norway). This open call supporting bilateral meetings shall facilitate establishment of bilateral cooperation in projects.
The total budget earmarked for this Call is 50 400 EUR. The all funds available in this open call have been allocated.
Supported initiatives must finish their impletentation by 30 September 2019 at the latest. Overview of 24 supported applications is available for download Overview of supported applications - 1st Bilateral Call_Cultural heritage (.PDF, 430 kB).
The complete open call text as well as the Guidelines for applicants and final beneficiaries can be downloaded on this webpage.
- Text of Call 1PDF (1216kB)
- Guidelines for Applicants and BeneficiariesPDF (2154kB)
- Annex 1 Application for grantDOCX (57kB)
- Annex 2 Declaration Confirming the Partner´s InterestDOCX (45kB)
- Annex 3 - Application Evaluation FormPDF (391kB)
- Annex 4 (only in CZ) Rozhodnutí o poskytnutí dotacePDF (501kB)
- Annex 5 (only in CZ) Rozhodnutí o poskytnutí dotacePDF (96kB)
- Information on personal data processing_GDPRPDF (206kB)
- Overview of supported applications - 1st Bilateral Call_Cultural heritagePDF (430kB)
- Grants Logo PackageRAR (6292kB)