Due to high interest, all funds available in this open call have been allocated. Overview of 24 supported applications is available for download below.
The Ministry of Culture as the Programme Partner in cooperation with the Ministry of Finance - Programme Operator announced on 28.6.2019 2nd Open Call for bilateral meetings to be funded from the EEA Grants 2014-2021 under the Programme CZ - Culture focused on Contemporary Arts.
The open call was intended for future applicants for grants under the main open call focused on Contemporary Arts, who are interested in a project implemented in cooperation with a partner/ partners from donor states (Iceland, Liechtenstein or Norway). This open call supporting bilateral meetings shall facilitate establishment of bilateral cooperation in projects.
The total budget earmarked for this Call is 52 500 EUR. The all funds available in this open call have been allocated. Overview of 24 supported applications is available for download Overview of supported applications - 2nd Bilateral Call (Contemporary Arts) (.PDF, 323 kB) .
Supported initiatives must finish their implementation by 15 November 2019 at the latest.
The complete open call text as well as the Guidelines for applicants and final beneficiaries can be downloaded on this webpage.
- 1a-Text of the Call - BC 2_extended (30.9.2019)PDF (1168kB)
- Guidelines for Applicants and BeneficiariesPDF (2154kB)
- Annex 1 Application for grantDOCX (57kB)
- Annex 2 Declaration Confirming the Partner´s InterestDOCX (45kB)
- Annex 3 - Application Evaluation FormPDF (391kB)
- Annex 4 (only in CZ) Rozhodnutí o poskytnutí dotacePDF (501kB)
- Annex 5 (only in CZ) Rozhodnutí o poskytnutí dotaceDOCX (53kB)
- Information on personal data processing_GDPRPDF (206kB)
- Grants Logo PackageRAR (6292kB)
- Overview of supported applications - 2nd Bilateral Call (Contemporary Arts)PDF (323kB)