CLOSED: Overview of supported applications is available for download below.
The Ministry of Culture as the Programme Partner in cooperation with the Ministry of Finance - Programme Operator announced on 28.6.2019 4th Open Call for bilateral meetings to be funded from the EEA Grants 2014-2021 under the Programme CZ - Culture focused on Capacity Building of Umbrella Associations, Networks and Platforms.
The open call was intended for future applicants for grants under the main open call focused on Capacity Building of Umbrella Associations, Networks and Platforms, who were interested in a project implemented in cooperation with a partner/ partners from donor states (Iceland, Liechtenstein or Norway). This open call supporting bilateral meetings shall facilitate establishment of bilateral cooperation in projects.
The total budget earmarked for this Call was 21 000 EUR. Overview of 5 supported applications is available for download Overview of supported applications - 4th Bilateral Call (capacity building) (.PDF, 171 kB)
Supported initiatives must finish their implementation by 8 December 2019 at the latest.
The complete open call text as well as the Guidelines for applicants and final beneficiaries can be downloaded on this webpage.
- 1a-Text of the Call - BC 4_extended (7.11.2019)PDF (1176kB)
- Guidelines for Applicants and BeneficiariesPDF (2154kB)
- Annex 1 Application for grantDOCX (57kB)
- Annex 2 Declaration Confirming the Partner´s InterestDOCX (45kB)
- Annex 3 - Application Evaluation FormPDF (391kB)
- Annex 4 (only in CZ) Rozhodnutí o poskytnutí dotacePDF (501kB)
- Annex 5 (only in CZ) Rozhodnutí o poskytnutí dotaceDOCX (53kB)
- Information on personal data processing_GDPRPDF (206kB)
- Grants Logo PackageRAR (6292kB)
- Overview of supported applications - 4th Bilateral Call (capacity building)PDF (171kB)