The third period of the EEA and Norway Grants in the Czech Republic was officially launched in the Planetarium Prague on 20 February 2019. At the same time the Programme Agreements of the Programme “Culture“ and Programme “Environment“ were ceremonially signed.
The Czech Republic was represented by Ms Lenka Dupáková, Deputy Minister of Finance of the Czech Republic. The donor states were represented by H. E. Robert Kvile, the Norwegian Ambassador to the Czech Republic, H.E. Thórir Ibsen, the Ambassador of Iceland and Mr Dominik Marxer, Deputy Head of Mission at the Embassy of Liechtenstein to the Czech Republic. Representatives of the Donor Programme Partners, Programme Operators and Programme Partners from the Czech Republic were also present at the Event.
The representatives of the Programme Operators presented selected programmes in the interesting way. They introduced the areas of supported activities as well as possibilities for bilateral cooperation between the institutions from the Czech Republic and the donor states. In addition to that, the expected timelines for launch of the calls for proposals in particular programmes were presented. The first call for proposal within the Fund for bilateral relations was launched in August 2018. At the moment the call has been already completed and the next one shall be launched in spring 2019. Calls for proposals of the Programme “Education“ were launched in December 2018 and are still currently open. Calls for proposals in other programmes will follow in the next months of 2019 and of course in the next years of the third period of the EEA and Norway Grants.
- Active Citizens Fund Barbora Hořavová OSFPDF (953kB)
- Culture Suzana Jovaševičová MoFPDF (4409kB)
- Education Nina Bosničová DZSPDF (5197kB)
- Environment Ivo Marcin SFŽPPDF (1808kB)
- Video EnvironmentMP4 (196657kB)
- Fund for Bilateral Relations Tomáš Tesař NFPPDF (1839kB)
- Human Rights Jiří Koudar MoFPDF (915kB)
- Overview of the Programmes Zuzana Matyášová NFPPDF (941kB)
- Research Dominika Paclíková TACRPDF (855kB)
- Video ResearchMP4 (164061kB)
- Social Dilogue and Decent Work Konrad Konieczny INPDF (2823kB)
- Social Media Marie HákováPDF (1235kB)