|Title of the Programme||Let´s give (wo)men a chance|
|Title of the Project||Equal opportunities of migrant women|
|Number of the Project||541|
Organizace pro pomoc uprchlíkům, z.s.
|Name of Norwegian Partner(s)||
Advokatfirma Andersen & Bache-Wiig AS
|Objective of the Project||
The project´s goal is to achieve the equal treatment of migrant women to address their cumulative discrimination in the Czech Republic. Activities:
1) Analysis of policy and practice – chapter work, family life, health, legal aid, entrepreneurship. Transfer of know-how from Norway is included
2) Legal aid and litigation (outcome no. of clients and landmark decisions)
3) Campaigns (outcome 3 campaigns, media coverage)
4) Empowerment of migrant women (outcome no. of involved women and volunteers, web for crisis situations)
5) Lobbying – policy papers, recommendations and a lobbying plan.
1 574 119 CZK
|Project Duration||Start date: 1st May 2015, End date: 30th April 2016|