The Programme Operators from all nine beneficiary states (Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Lithuania, Poland, Portugal, Romania, and Slovenia) attended the Programme Operator’s Meeting within the programme area Public Health Initiatives which was held on 2 - 3 December 2015 in Martinický Palace in Prague.
The workshop was also attended by the representatives of the Financial Mechanism Office, Royal Norwegian Embassy in Prague, Norwegian Ministry of Health and Care Services and by representatives of Donor Programme Partners - Norwegian Institute of Public Health, and Norwegian Directorate of Health. As concerns the Czech Republic representatives from the Ministry of Finance (Programme Operator) and Ministry of Health (Programme Partner) participated in this meeting,
Different issues and topic such as lessons learnt within the implementations of the programmes or strengthening the bilateral cooperation within the programmes under the programme area Public Health Initiatives were discussed during the meeting.
Actual status of the implementation of programmes in all attending beneficiary states as well as selected projects and their results were presented by their programme operators. The representatives from the Financial Mechanism, Offices presented requirements on reporting the results within the annual programme reports as well as their measuring and evaluation. The workshop included practical exercises aimed at raising awareness about the programmes and principles of effective communication when communicating the results.
- NIPH - Perspective of the Donor Programme PartnerPPTX (1739kB)
- CZ - 2016 - Fund for Bilateral Relations PPT (1753kB)
- CZ - Context of the Programme CZ11PPT (1734kB)
- FMO - Programmes achievements and challenges PPTX (7952kB)
- FMO - Reporting on results and evaluationPPTX (1559kB)
- FMO - Social media and visualsPPT (4620kB)
- Bulgaria - OverviewPPTX (4842kB)
- Cyprus - OverviewPPTX (1310kB)
- Estonia - OverviewPPTX (268kB)
- Lithuania - OverviewPPTX (4448kB)
- Poland - Overview PPTX (1104kB)
- Portugal - OverviewPPTX (1864kB)
- Romania - OverviewPPTX (255kB)
- Slovenia - OverviewPPT (589kB)